Sunday, January 4, 2009

Meet The Buns

Hello. My name is Sunny, but everyone calls me The Buns. Why Buns, you ask? Well, when I was a kitten, I was so soft that my dad (Noe) started calling me "Sunny Bunny", which eventually got shortened to "Bunny" and then my mom (Amy) started calling me "The Buns".

I was rescued as a small orphaned kitten and taken to the Ann Arbor Cat Clinic with my four brothers and sisters. Here we are shortly after our arrival - I am the orange and white one looking at the camera:


One of the girls at the clinic, Kristen, thought we were SO cute that she sent our picture to her sister, Amy, who sent it to her boyfriend, Noe...and within a week of the picture being sent, Noe came and got not only me, but my brother Ralphie (the tan kitten in the front of the basket). Now we live with Amy and Noe in Connecticut.

Even though she doesn't get to see us very often, Kristen still likes to get us fun stuff to play with. This year, she gave us a Pet's Eye View camera! Amy and Noe can put the camera on my collar and set it to take pictures at certain time intervals. I get to wear the camera because I am a good girl and ignore it, while Ralph tries to kick it, bite it, and just mess with it in general. Here is a picture of me wearing my camera:


Because I have already taken so many good pictures with my camera, Amy set me up a website to show off the best ones. We will update it whenever we get good photos.

Get ready to see the Buns-Eye view!

These are some photos from the first night I wore my camera, January 2, 2009.

This is the TV room window as seen from my favorite spot on Noe's lap.

My food bowl!

There will be new photos posted tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment