Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Little Bro

Hands down (paws down?) my favorite thing to take pictures of is my brother, Ralphie. Ralph and I have never been separated. Even when we lived at the cat clinic, we lived in the same pen. When Noe and Amy picked us out, I was the biggest kitty in the whole litter and Ralph was tiniest. He used to curl up in a ball and I could curl up all the way around him!

Now Ralph is much bigger, but we still like to curl up together. Since I spend so much time with Ralphie, it's no wonder that he has shown up in some of my best photos:

Here is a blurry one - I was a little too close.

Ralphie likes to stretch in the morning.

This is the best picture I have taken yet!

1 comment:

  1. Buns, I like how you also got a picture of your foot in the second picture, as if to prove that you are in fact taking the pictures.

    ReplyDelete