Monday, January 5, 2009

I wear my Buns Glasses at night

Yesterday and today I took some pictures of my house.

First, I sat on my favorite step for awhile, thinking about where I wanted to go and what I wanted to take pictures of. While I sat there thinking, my camera took some pictures of the living room.


This picture didn't show my favorite part of the living room, though - the Christmas tree. So tonight I went into the dining room and tried to take some pictures from a different angle:


I also took a picture of Amy walking through the dining room - she was coming to see what I was up to:

Last but not least, I wanted to take a picture of my favorite person in the whole world, my dad Noe. Noe loves to play with me. Here is Noe playing with me a toy I got from my friend Amanda:

I had such a fun night taking pictures! I can't wait to take more. I love wearing my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment