Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Abstract Art

Bet you can't guess what this is...

I will give you a clue: if you live in the Northeast or in an older house, you probably have one of these...

Do you give up yet?

OK, since no one can guess, I will tell you what it is. These were taken while I was sitting in my favorite spot: on top of the radiator in the dining room. Here is a much less artistic view from the top of my perch:

We have a cover for the radiator made out of lattice. I lay on top of it when the radiator is on and the heat comes up through the little holes and makes me nice and warm...and when my camera takes pictures through the holes, it looks really cool! I want Amy to put these in the art show so all of New London can see what a great photographer I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment