Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring is in the air

Today it was so warm here in New London that Amy and Noe kept the door to the sun room open all day. The sun room is the perfect kitty room - it is all windows on three sides and has several tables to sit on while we look out. Amy and Noe also store all the cushions from the patio chairs in there when they aren't using them, so we have nice soft cushion piles to sit and sleep on as well. If Ralph and I go in the sun room during the right time of day, there are plenty of pools of direct sunlight to lay in and warm my belly.

Here are some pictures from my day in the sun room - I was in there all afternoon!

Here are all the patio chairs stacked up -
Amy will be glad when these go back outside!

Here is a view of the front-facing door from my cushion.

A look out one of the front windows -
this is our street.

Ralphie likes to look out the back door -
he is looking for squirrels and other kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment