Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snake Eyes

OK, this is kind of a cheat post because I did not take these photos. But I've been too busy to blog because Ralph and I have been busy with our pet snake! His name is Joban (named by Amy and Noe after the hit comedy I Love You, Man).

Joban!

Noe found Joban in our backyard. He rescued him from the jaws of Big Head and Blackie (two kitties who hang out under our bushes - Ralph and I don't like them very much!) Noe thought it would be funny to bring Joban inside and surprise Amy when she got home from work, because Amy loves snakes in her house (read her blog to find out about our last pet snake).

Ralphie loves snakes.

We put Joban in a tupperware container with holes in the top and had fun pushing him aorund the kitchen. I got bored after awhile, but Ralph kept at it all night, until Amy finally told Noe that Joban had to sleep in the sun room. The next day, Noe let Joban go because he didn't think we could feed him.

I get distracted by the camera.

I hope Blackie and Big Head don't eat our pet! Here's a video of me and Ralph with Joban.

No comments:

Post a Comment