Sunday, March 1, 2009

Extreme Close-Ups

Because I wear my camera around my neck, sometimes it is hard to frame my shots the way that you - a human - would. Plus, the point is to show you how I see things, right? Well, I see things a lot bigger and a lower to the ground than you do! Plus, I doubt you spend much time jumping on tables or rolling around on rugs.

Sometimes I get a little too close to something I am taking a picture of. This happens because I am very inquisitive and like to check things out at close range. Unfortunately, my camera does not always cooperate and the pictures come out strange, like these ones below:

This is a close-up of a dining room chair,
as viewed from the top of the dining room table -
one of my favorite perches.

This is Noe's Indiana University sweatshirt,
taken while I was curled up sleeping on his tummy.


This is the rug in the TV room.
The light was weird because it was night.
I was rolling around trying to get people
to pet my belly when this was taken.

I am pretty sure this is Amy's New Year's Eve
centerpiece
from the dining room table.
It was a silver tree made of tinsel and I loved to chew on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment